The Relationship between the Need for Resuscitation at Birth and Neonatal Outcome in Bahar Hospital, Shahroud City, Iran

Background: About 90% of newborns begin to breathe immediately after birth without any need for special action. The remaining 10% have to start breathing, require resuscitation of which only 1% require advanced resuscitation measures such as cardiac massage and the use of drugs. Therefore, in order...

Full description

Bibliographic Details
Main Authors: Niloufar Rabiei, Moussa Abolhassani, Sara Mohamadi
Format: Article
Published: Vesnu Publications 2019-10-01
Series:مجله دانشکده پزشکی اصفهان
Online Access: